Monday, February 28, 2011

So does this keep me from going Crazy?!

YES!! I had an insane week at work last week & today didn't go too much better. I guess the good thing is that the more directions I am pulled in & the busier I am, the faster the day goes by. The sad thing is, last week I was so wiped out, I didn't get to create as much as I would have liked. This crazy "habit" is a great stress reliever- hard to think about everything left to do at work when I am focusing on paper, bling, ink, & coloring! And this sweet little Charlotte image from Kraftin Kimmies ALWAYS makes me smile. Just something about her face... A little mischievous, little innocent. And I have to say I have been really loving this color combo! IRL the blue bling flower centers are the same color as the dark teal accents
Supplies: light teal cardstock, brown cardstock, DP: brown? from stash, DCWV (squares) Colorbok (dots), rub on-Pebbles inc, bling ? I think from Michael's, flowers-Prima, teal paper twine- not sure, came in a kit from QVC. I colored Charlotte w/ chalks & a blender pen, plus some colored pencils

I am uploading to:
Kraftin Kimmies : Scoopy Scallops
Cute Card Thursday : Sketch
Sentimental Sunday: Anything Goes
Fab N Funky : Recipe, 1 image, 2 embellishments, 3 papers
Do You Stack Up : Anything goes
Stamp Something: Flowers

8 comments:

  1. Love that teal paper twine! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU this week! Hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card lo9ve the way you have used the raffia. Thank you for taking part at fab n funky this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool use of the teal twine to highlight! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Candi, gorgeous, I love that image ('ve got it too)
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, I love this image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Candi! Great color combo & I love that paper twine. Really neat way you did the HB sentiment. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Anything Goes challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Nice embellishments. Thanks for joining us at SS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi