Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm on a roll! ATC #2

So now that I know what an ATC is, I have decided I REALLY like them! SO much fun! And so easy to knock out fast (of course that is once I get a general direction/idea in my head lol!) I am so glad that the gals at Catch The Bug had this for the challenge this week. So here is my second shot at an ATC:
Products used: card stock, colored pencils, super sweet image from Bugaboo & sentiment from The {Stamps} of Life. I broke out some of my old sewing supplies to distress the paper: a seam ripper for the edges & a tracing wheel to add faux stitching on the light tan panel. I glittered the edges of the navy after I distressed w/ the seam ripper-this looks much better in person
I am also uploading to the following:
Going Grey w/ Scrap-Creations where the theme this week is "friends"
The Crafty Ho's where the theme is "no patterned/design paper"
Crafty Sentiments Where the challenge is to use a bear on your card
One Stop Craft Challenge Where they are doing an ATC Challenge also

WOO HOO! Tomorrow's Friday! :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week Candi ! Your ATC is gorgeous ! Love the distressed look ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candi, what an awesome ATC for someone who just "jumped" into papercrafting. . .;) I love the distressed edges, the paper-piercing, and the cut-out & popped-up image!!! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's ATC challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! And what a PERFECT image for an ATC!! THanks for joining Bugaboo's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so sweet. I love it and the colouring is great. Thanks for joining in on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image as well but am yet to 'ink' it up! You've really done it justice. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun, simply gorgeous.... Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candi, I'm ba-ack!!! ;) Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable image, love the ATC. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi