Saturday, February 19, 2011

One of those days!

I can really relate to this little Angry Ballerina from Kraftin Kimmies! I have had one of those days today! The challenge this week at Kraftin Kimmies Blog is a sketch, a fun one at that! For this sweet girl, I used a blender pen dipped in ink to color using CTMH Gypsy & SU Almost Amethyst for the purple colors & then Ranger Ind distressing ink in Mustard Seed & also some chalk for the yellows. Her hair is colored w/ chalks & I added glitter here & there because all tutu's should be sparkly! I used my cricut to cut the circles, Bazzill card stock, recollections tiny lavender pearls& I am not sure who the dotted papers are by- they both came out of my hoarders pile lol!
 I am also entering this over at Do You Stack Up? for challenge #7, Dots & at Crafty Sentiments where the challenge is to use Lemon & Lilac colors
Let's hope things are better tomorrow-otherwise I will be in trouble by Monday

8 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love this stamp..nice jog on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card. love the image. perfect colours. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! As many times as I see Angry Ballerina, she still makes me giggle! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little grumpy pants she is! Reminds me of my son when he stomps his little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this angry ballerina!! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, thanks for joining at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards, you inspire me, you go girl, hugs mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, fab detail....thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments...... Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi