Friday, January 13, 2012

Uh-Oh....I Frog-got

Ok so this is no laughing matter... I have been so caught up with the holidays & then trying to get myself back into some kind of normal routine & keep myself from falling into hibernation (which REALLY sounds good right about now..) that I completely forgot not 1, not 2, but 3 co-workers birthday's & it is not even quite the middle of the month! UGG! What a way to start the year! I feel so horrible! So here is the first one I made, I think that the cuteness factor made up for the tardiness... (her birthday was the 2nd)
The stamps are all from a set called Froggy2love by the The {Stamps} of Life and the sentiment on the inside is computer generated. the DP is all from my scrap pile. I just love those lil googly eyes!

I am entering on the following challenges:

CPS Sketch #250
ABC Challenge, G: green
Simon Says Stamp Spots &/or Stripes
The Pixie Cottage, Stitching
There She Goes, paper Piecing

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! I love that sentiment! And the frog is so cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorabel Candi!!! Love the saying--" I frog-got" cute!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! What a cute card. Love your froggie image and sentiment.Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage!
    I have blog candy available through this month if you are interested!
    Denise
    PCDT

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi