Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the Home Stretch

It's the 22nd, and I am, I can hardly believe I'm saying it, pretty much ready for Christmas. lol! I have one more gift to get for the Christmas party at my in-laws. Whew! I really didn't think i would make it. Today I made lunch for all my co-workers & gifted them all with note card sets (made by me of course!) I can't wait to post them in the coming weeks because they turned out quite fabby if I say so myself!
Today I am posting the last 2 Christmas cards I made, one for my boss & one for my very good co-worker friend.
They were so much fun to make. the image is called Snowday & is by Mo Manning
Isn't it too sweet! I just love the look of pure joy on her face. I colored w/ my Prisma's & used goo gone to blend, I cut the snowflakes w/ my cricut, added glitter glue by Studio G. The dp is out of my ever growing, always neglected scrap pile.

I am entering on the following challenges:

Make it Monday, Anything Goes
Bella & Bronte's Challenge(Mo's Digital), Punches or Dies
Crimbo Crackers, Snowflakes
Digital Tuesday, Winter Wonderland
Papertake Weekly, Last Christmas...card of the year

6 comments:

  1. Hi candi
    what a sweet little Christmas card. A lovely image and perfect colouring
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Candi - love the sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and love the colour scheme! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very nice card, Candi! thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge and a Merry Christmas to you!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty in purple! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!! It's the sweetest image...and your coloring is just gorgeous! I love the purple!! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi