Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christmas Ruby

So for the second Christmas in July mini challenge at Catch the Bug we were given this adorable freebie called Christmas Ruby to use on a project.
I colored her in w/ my Bic markers & then inked the background w/ some chalk ink & went over the edges w/ a dark green ink (CTMH-I don't remember the color name) The peace sentiment & the ornament are from a set called Holly4Christmas from The {Stamps} of Life. the dotted dp is Bo Bunny, but I am not sure who the green is by- I know, BAD me! I was on a roll & didn't really pay alot of attention to what I was grabbin to use... let me tell ya, the paper was flyin & everything was inky by the end of the night lol!
I used this week's sketch from The Crafty Ho's as my starting point & I am also uploading to the following challenges: Creative Inspirations Christmas in July; My Grafico Anything Goes; 

3 comments:

  1. Great job Candi. Love the distressed look of the papers and you colored Ruby perfectly! Thanks for playing along in our Christmas in July challenges!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one super image,and gorgeous detail bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun, love the image and your layout. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations with your adorable card.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi