Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Better late than never

I have been meaning to post this since last Wednesday... I've been crazy busy at work, crazy at home & then I took a much needed four day weekend to relax & celebrate my birthday. I figured that I should since it is the last I will publicly celebrate- I've decided if you are gonna be the same age for a while, it may as well be 39! ROFL!
So anyhow, I made this using last week's CPS Sketch as a starting point with my cousin in mind. It was her birthday on the 16th. (She loved it by the way)
I used my cricut to cut the sun & the circle background, the stamps I used around the border are from 2 different sets from  The {Stamps} of Life, I used a Scarlette image (colored w/ my Bic markers & attached w/ foam tape) from Bugaboo, & the DP is Flair Design- I cut out the beach chair from one piece & layered over the word sheet.
I am squeaking in just in time to enter on the following:
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Card Making Mama's Summertime

I have a billion ideas flowing right now, I guess a little time to re-set helps with that, so I should be back a lot more this week! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi