Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simple Thank you

I guess you learn something new everyday.. I learned that it is hard to photograph a primarily white card. This one is very simple, went together in a flash & is actually pretty elegant in person. I made it to follow the CPS sketch for the week #202
The stamps are The {Stamps} of Life, the ink is some I picked up at Michael's, pop dot, red & white cardstock & the little black pearl dots are Recollections from Michael's
I punched out the circles & inked edges & then fussy cut the center design & inked those edges as well to help them pop on the white back ground. I am also posting this to Going Grey with Scrap-Creations where the weekly challenge is to use the colors red, black & white

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful CAS creation. Perfect with this color combo. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi