Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catch the Bug, Mini Challenge #2

So this one was really fun to make! I got to play with the freebie image (you can still grab it here http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ until the end of the week or if you miss it, you can buy it  at Bugaboo ) &  for the challenge play with some bling. Not every day I get to get down & girlie with bling! LOL! So here is what I came up with:

You Make Me SMILE!
 So for the bling, I used some rhinestones from my stash pile that I think I picked up at Michaels, also the dp by DCWV has glitter on the flowers-hard to see in photo I'm still figuring out how to do good photographing my creations, the paper punches are both by EK Success (I think-have had then for a while), I used a Sakura Souffle pen for the flower stems, the ink is Close to my heart in Pear & Dutch Blue & the sentiment stamp is from The {Stamps} of Life I LOVE LOVE LOVE the designs there! If you have never checked them out DO IT! You will love 'em too! And I colored the sweet girl in with my colored pencils. Copics are one of the things on my must try list, just haven't had a chance to put one in my little mitts yet!

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Clown image Bling Challenge!!! Thanks for taking the time to create another challenge for our Birthday bash event. Good Luck! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little clown! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so sweet! Isn't this clown a lot of fun! Thank you so much in joining in on the Bugaboo Celebration and for taking part in our mini challenges! I can't think of a better way to have a party!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi