Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yuummmm.... BBQ!

Ok so the pouring rain outside really doesn't lend itself to BBQ, but I am sure.. down right CERTAIN that BBQ weather will eventually get here lol!

I used BBQ Miles from Kraftin Kimmies & colored w/ pencils & markers. I used chalk ink for the sky & chalks to make the grill "smokin" w/ a few flecks of sparks added in w/ markers. I forgot my camera today, so I scanned the card. The image is popped up w/ foam squares-doesn't really show. DP is Flair Designs
Doesn't Miles look like he is havin a great afternoon?! I realized that Father's Day is just around the corner & I wanted to get a jump start on the "manly" cards I need to make.
I am entering this on the following:
Cute Card Thursday, use Kraft
Kraftin Kimmies, "Text me" use text
The Sweet Stop, Sketch + masculine
Catch the Bug, Dads, Grads, Summer Celebrations

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, very cute!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card. thanks for playing the sweet stop

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAGHH!! So cute! I love BBQ Miles!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Perfect for a celebration. Thanks for playing in our Bugaboo Challenge.

    Sandye, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :) Candi